Thursday, July 7, 2016

New Apps

At ISTE 2016 I was able to learn about some great new apps. I am excited about putting them to use this coming school year. Here are some of my favorites: BeeLine Reader. It is great to help students with reading disabilities. Aurasma is a great app that is easy to use for augmented reality. I am planning on using this for the students to get to know each other. I LOVE Seesaw. It is a great digital portfolio for students. Parents can access the students work as well. Another huge take away from ISTE was a new company I discovered called IPEVO. It is a company that makes affordable interactive technology. They have an interactive whiteboard for $169. It is great for teachers because it is easy to use and affordable. They also have document cameras that are inexpensive but great quality. I am very impressed and am excited to use these products and tell others about them. I am also looking forward to using the OSMO coding pieces. I got to play with them at ISTE and they were fun. I am ready to implement them with my students this fall. It is fun to have the summer to learn about new technology. I am getting excited to start the new school year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment