Wednesday, June 29, 2016
ISTE Highlights Well, 2 days of ISTE and my brain is full. It has been great. Here are a few things I have already tried and LOVE! 1. Aurasma is a great app that lets you take objects and turn them into augmented reality experiences for you students. You can use pictures or videos. I will post samples soon. 2. Seesaw is the buzz around ISTE this year. If you haven't looked into it you should. I am lucky to be an ambassador and get to explain and help teachers fall in love with it like I did. 3. Brain Pop is so cool. I need to learn so much more about all the features it offers. I was so excited to see them. I also got my picture take with Moby.
4. I met a company called IPEVO and they have an interactive whiteboard for $169. It is nice! I love the price and I am starting to look at the software. I love companies who make great technology affordable for all. I will post more about apps!

0 comments:

Post a Comment